What information we collect
We may collect the following information;
- Contact information
- Demographic information such as country & postcode
- Website usage data
How we use this information
Collecting this information helps us to understand what you are looking for from the company better enabling us to improve the website or offer improve product and services.
We may use your information;
- For our internal customer database
- To improve our services and products
- To contact you in response to a particular enquiry
- Customise or modify the website to be specifically tailored to you.
- To send you promotional emails about particular products, offers or services which we believe may be relevant to you.
We do not spam and respect the privacy of our customers and users.
A cookie is a tiny file placed on your computer when you browse the vast majority of websites on the internet.
It enables us to identify your computer as you browse different pages on our website.
- Analyse our website traffic data (via Google Analytics) to improve website function and design
- Identify whether you are on our website or signed in
- Store information about your preferences
- To recognise when you return to our website
Cookies do not allow us access to your computer or your information apart from the information that you choose to share with us.
We will never pass on, lease or sell your information to any third-party unless ordered to do so by law. Any personal information we hold about you is protected under the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely and pride ourselves on the transfer of secure information.