Jimmy Page Wiring Harness
The Jimmy Page wiring harness gives you near unlimited tonal control and options.
The push pull pots allow you to coil split each humbucker, play both pickups in series together or out of phase with each other. This prewired kit is wired in the popular "50s" Les Paul® style, reducing the loss of treble as the volume is rolled back.
The Jimmy Page harness gives you 21 possible different combinations to choose from.
Jimmy Page harness controls;
All controls in down position - normal Les Paul®
- Neck volume up - neck humbucker coil split
- Bridge volume up - bridge humbucker coil split
- Neck tone up - neck and bridge in series
- Bridge tone up - neck and bridge out of phase
Jimmy Page Wiring Harness:
- 4 x CTS 500k audio push pull pots (tolerance 10%)
- 2 x 0.022uF orange drop capacitors
- Wired with push back cloth guitar wire
- Wiring diagram
- Pickup pigtails for easy installation (to Seymour Duncan pickup colour codes)
This prewired kit is essentially our Jimmy Page wiring kit.
Will this fit my Guitar?
The Jimmy Page wiring kit will fit genuine Gibson® Les Pauls without modification. If installing into an imported copy or model which uses smaller pots (metric thread) you will likely have to drill the tone and volume holes to M10 diameter (and the toggle switch hole to M12).
Long Shaft or Short Shaft Pots
Choose from either long or short shaft pots. Long shaft for Gibson® guitars or thicker carved topped guitars. Short shaft pots are suitable for Epiphone Les Pauls or flatter bodied models.
Note - this kit will only work with four lead wire pickups.
We recommend using a prewired toggle switch with this kit - our prewired switches are also colour coded.
- Long shaft pots 3 in-stock
- Short shaft pots 3 in-stock
Est. Delivery: 1-2 days