Loaded Jazz Bass® Control Plate
A fully loaded Jazz Bass® control plate ready to drop into your bass.
This is a drop in replacement for Fender® USA/Mexican Jazz Bass models.
Featuring one of our prewired Jazz Bass® harnesses sitting in a top of the range nickel control plate and completed with control knob set (screw fit)
Our wiring kits are great upgrades for partscasters, DIY guitar projects and rewiring jobs. Our prewired kits use top of the range components to transform the tone of your Jazz bass when compared to it's stock electronics.
- CTS "TVT" 250k solid shaft pots (True Vintage Taper)
- Switchcraft 1/4'' mono jack socket
- 0.047uF PIO capacitor
- Nickel Jazz Bass® control plate (Fender dimensions)
- Set of black control knobs (Screw fit)
- Wired with tinned copper "bus wire" and push back cloth wire
- Colour wiring diagram for easy installation
Will This Fit My Bass?
This prewired Jazz Bass control plate will fit US made and Mexican Fender® Jazz Bass® models with no modification required.
It can fit a majority of eastern imported models and copies but you may need to do some drilling for possible different control plate dimensions.
Our loaded Jazz Bass® control plate is easy to install - as everything is already soldered together, you simply need to attach your pickups and the ground wire coming from the bridge.
- 3 in-stock
Est. Delivery: 1-2 days